A country that I would like to visit
A country that I haved always dreamed to visit is Brasil, all the country but specially the seashores or principal cities like Rio de janeiro, Camboriú, etc. I feel a kind of special attraction to that country, as if in another life I had lived there or something, and now I have to go back jajaj :) Or maybe I'm just too comfortable in places where it's always hot and there are a lot of beaches.
About Brasil, I don´t know a lot of things more than there are more than 1/3 of the tropical rainforests on the entire planet!! the biggest ''green lung'' in all the world is the Amazonian Rainforest. Another thing I llike is their culture: they always look cheerful and somehow, passionate about what they do. I love brasilian music too and I have never seen a brasilian series but many people here, say those are reaaaally good, like Avenida Brasil.
If I were to that country, I would go first to the beach: hopefully Copacabana. Then, I would go to dance to some dancehall club and drink caipirinha and eat a lot of native fruits.
in respect of living there, of course I want to! in fact, I signed up for Portuguese classes here at university, with the purpose of travel someday and live there or took an exchange program. I would be very happy.
Hi Maite, Bazil sounds like a beautiful country and I hope you can go knowing the language at the perfection, good luck.
ResponderBorrarBrazil is one of the places that I would also like to travel. I hope all your efforts bear fruit and you can go! (Ota otes the best song)
ResponderBorrarvery nice country :-)
ResponderBorrar